Hello, fellow primates!
My name is Jimmy Wang, and this is my origin story in bullet format
- Born in the slums of Shanghai, China in the mid 80s (I have my smallpox vaccination scar on my left shoulder)
- No siblings (Chinese one-child policy). My mother aborted twins before me and later misconceived a female fetus when I was 9. I’m grateful to be 1 out of 4
- Emigrated to Long Island, NY at the age of 5, and then to Queens, NY when I was 10
- Attended Stuyvesant High School in NYC during 9/11, half a mile from ground zero
- Suspended from Penn for a year, then met my wife as a super senior
- I’m a chartered financial analyst and I invest in real estate companies (REITs)