- What I’m reading/watching/listening to: Admiral William McRaven’s 2014 University of Texas Commencement Speech – Make your Bed. A few years old at this point, but absolutely worth listening to. This is 20 minutes of pure inspiration. McRaven also published a book this year that still is on Amazon’s top read list. “Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World“
- Coolest Thing I saw on Reddit this Week: Woman Rescues Cat From A Storm Drain (“IT” Style)
- A Free and Essential Google Chrome Browser Extension: Hoverzoom. Hoverzoom let’s me preview videos and pictures from thumbnails and links. This prevents multiple tab bloating and is an incredible time saver.
- My Photo of the Week: Paws Chicago is a spectacular organization dedicated to building No Kill Communities, ending the overpopulation of homeless animals, and developing sustainable solutions-based models to transform animal welfare. Their great work has been recognized and is most prominently reflected in the proliferation of super cool dog statues in Chicago (particularly along the Magnificent Mile). Specifically, they have a no kill mission,
- What’s Biggie Smalls Up To? A new crate pad for my bruiser + a Camo harness